CPAP, or continuous positive airway pressure, has long been known as the primary treatment for sleep apnea. But CPAP doesn't work for everyone. In fact, a lot of people run into problems with CPAP, as author and former sleep apnea sufferer Marc MacDonald found out. In Sleep Apnea Exercise Program, he introduces alternative treatments that can completely cure sleep apnea.
This program contains case studies of men and women who have successfully cured their sleep apnea for good without using CPAP machines. You'll discover different types of proven alternative sleep apnea treatments with detailed descriptions.
When You Register for the Sleep Apnea Exercises Program You will Get:
• 18 step-by-step videos that show you exactly how to do the sleep apnea exercises
• A 52-page manual that includes a description of each exercise; illustrations to show you how to do each exercise; an explanation of what each exercise does for your body
Inside Sleep Apnea Exercise Program you will Learn:
• Causes of sleep apnea;
• Relationship between sleep apnea and snoring
• Scientific studies backing up sleep apnea exercises
• How to test your sleep apnea at home
• Daily tasks to keep your sleep apnea at a low level
• Names and website addresses of speech language pathologists in the U.S. and U.K. who specialize in sleep apnea, and have agreed to list their contact details in my manual.
• Names and contact details for obstructive sleep apnea support groups
• MP3 (audio) recordings of the exercises that you can download and listen to on your iPod, iPhone, or MP3 device. (This is especially useful for the exercises that you’ll want to do in front of the mirror)
• Access to an online Members’ Area, where you’ll be able to download the manual, watch the videos
Five Reasons to Try Sleep Apnea Exercises Program:
• No need to sleep with uncomfortable (and expensive) equipment
• No need for dangerous (and expensive) surgery
• You can do the exercises in the comfort of your own home – or wherever you like!
• Cure your sleep apnea AND your snoring at the same time!
• 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
When you will Download Sleep Apnea Program You will Also Get Following 3 Bonuses:
• BONUS #1 - “Proven Sleep Hygiene Techniques” ebook - This report is the most comprehensive publication on good sleep hygiene practices on the market and covers these topics like Sleep posture,Sleep pillows (main types of positional pillows; pros and cons of each type) and more..
• BONUS #2 - Free Lifetime Updates
• SUPER BONUS – Free One-On-One Counseling With Marc MacDonald For 3 Months - If in any time you feel confused, you can have your troublesome questions privately answered by marc and you’ll get an answer in 24 hours.
The Sleep Apnea Exercise Program is backed by a full 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee and if you are unsatisfied with it for any reason you can simply send an email within 60 Days for a full refund,no questions asked.So there is no risk involved and you can purchase it with confidence.
Sleep Apnea Exercise Program Testimonials:
“I have reduced my obstructive sleep apnea attacks by half since doing them!”
“I would never give my Oropharyngeal exercise routine up, even if you offered me money! They’ve transformed my life. I complete a set of 6 exercises, mainly tongue based, twice daily. I have reduced my obstructive sleep apnea attacks by half since doing them! ”
--- Colin, aged 56, Birmingham, UK
“…now I’m ‘the best mummy in the world’. Before I was the ‘grumpiest’!”
“My Obstructive Sleep Apnea has been reduced by roughly 60% since starting the exercises. My husband has, at last, shut up about my snoring! A tip from me if you’re going to start some oropharyngeal exercises: gargle with some lukewarm water for a minute prior to exercising. I find this helps to relax my throat. I would never stop my exercise routine, my life’s so very different now. I am more awake and full of energy for my daughter. Apparently now I’m ‘the best mummy in the world’. Before I was the ‘grumpiest’”!
--- Linda, aged 35, Yorkshire, UK
“My snoring has all but stopped now and I’m not gasping for breath as I was, my wife and I now share the same bed once again”
“My obstructive sleep apnea was destroying my life and my marriage. My wife couldn’t sleep and we ended up in separate bedrooms. The snoring was an issue true enough-but she couldn’t sleep next to me out of fear. She honestly thought I was going to pass away in my sleep and hated the CPAP machine as much as I did. My GP suggested seeing a speech language pathologist. Well, I have to admit I had my reservations but I’m so glad I went. I would never stop my oropharyngeal exercises. I started doing them 4 times daily and now do them twice daily. I do a series of 8 exercises.
My snoring has all but stopped now and I’m not gasping for breath as I was, my wife and I now share the same bed once again. The CPAP machine has become redundant and now lives in the back of our wardrobe! My advice to anyone, young or old, no matter how long you’ve been a sufferer for, go along to your GP and enquire about seeing a speech language pathologist. The oropharyngeal exercises are such a natural ‘treatment’ compared to the CPAP mask, they are well worth the effort. My apnea has been reduced by approximately 70-80% since completing the exercises regularly.”
--- Mike, aged 67, Kent, UK